Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: tyle and Luna go head to head!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One pepsi, another pepsi, one Collins, and two Jamesons.

    Also, you might want to check out the drink of the month, It's called The Four Horsemen...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lays down under the Guinness tap *

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    : "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."
    The LORD replied: "My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's in The Four Horsemen?

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Power Puff Girls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Luna: "Alright, one Asbach to start."

    *takes it like a woman*

    tyle: *sigh* "A golden sunset in a cup."

    both: "mmmmmmmm"

    ------------------
    tyle and La Luna to the rescue!

  5. #5
    Dano
    Guest Dano's Avatar

    Lightbulb

    *hunkers down at the end of the bar*

    Hey, what's up? I don't so much drink anymore, I'll just have a Pepsi.

    ------------------
    If you can't get what you want, change what it is that you want.

    "We're lonely and isolated. We live in hairless bodies without exoskeletons - so fragile even thoughts can hurt us." -- Chilimuffin

    In some far off place / Many light years in space / I'll build a world of abstract dreams / And wait for you -- Sun Ra

    Apparently, 2+2=5.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dano In A Dress's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    *sits down next to... himself... I guess*

    Hey handsome, buy me one of those?

    ------------------
    Cuter than bunnies
    Softer than bunnies
    Faster than...
    Well, cuter than bunnies

  7. #7
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *saunters into the bar, passing by the patrons, offering a word here, a smile there, before settling herself on a bar stool, trying not to flash anyone in her short skirt*

    Bartender, I'd like a Tom Collins please.

    *smiles brightly and reaches across the bar, her low cut shirt slipping even lower, to grab a handful of marachino cherries to eat while she waits*

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey, tyle, how about a Jameson? soooo good...

    ------------------
    "Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
    I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
    And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woah! steady there boy, take it easy, don't want to choke. gotta pace yourself, you know? don't want to lose the flavor of the nectar....

    ------------------
    namesake of a rascally tabby, courtesy of Eden
    "Damn, tyle, I didn't know you contain atomic material."-Wiloe
    "Fear death by water."
    StP Peeps

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Recipe For The 4 Horsemen.

    1/2 oz Bacardi 151
    1/2 oz Jagermiester
    1/2 oz Rumple Minze
    1/2 oz Goldschlager
    Pour ingreients as listed in order over the back of a spoon slowly so they layer. Drink and see bad things

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •